Baby Massage

KayleeUK

Still here.....
I took Joseph to Baby Massage class today and he has been fast asleep since LOL!!!!

Looks like I will be doing this everyday LOL :teeth:

Have you tried Indian Head Massage yet. My MIL had a book for Christmas and it shows techniques for baby's and toddlers. I don't have kids but it looked really good :thumbsup2

That sounds lovely :cloud9:

I wish this was available when my two were babies. Another thing that would have been fantastic was cranial osteopathy - especially for DS who cried and cried and cried :crazy:

It sounds wonderful, I wish there was something like this when my two were little :cloud9:

Bless - I remember Molly loved the class we did too. Sadly her ezcema started soon after and so all we got to massage in was cream:(

If it sends them to sleep I'll have to try the little man :teeth:

Sounds great Kaylee, bet you have'nt known what to do with yourself today :thumbsup2

Lucky you Kaylee (and Joseph too ) . I hope you relaxed and enjoyed the time off :teeth:

I took DD when she was about 4 months and remember a distinct difference between the boys and girls. There were three little boys who looked lovingly at their Mummies and two little girls (including DD) who spent all their time turning as much as they could to see the midwife or candle in the middle of the room. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter