Baby crib rental...

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
We rented a crib early Dec 2020 from "A Baby's Best Friend " but I just searched for their website and it is no longer active (www.abbf.com). Does anyone know what happened to A Baby's Best Friend? We are looking to rent a full size crib for May 2021. Any baby crib recommendations?

Last edited:
FYI- ” A Baby’s best friend“ rental company, Is no longer in business.

We rented a full size crib in 2017 from Kingdom Strollers. No complaints at all, my (then) 18 month old slept great in it.

Might not be sanitary right now, we've noticed a lot of things have changed.

Maybe just get a playpen and donate it when you leave, bet it would be cheaper. Same goes for a stroller. I'm sure there are family shelters that could use such things.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help. At this time we decided to buy a foldable portable full-size crib that my son and DIL are able to transport in their van. Did a trial loading this past weekend, good to go 😎
First trip with crib to WDW in two weeks. Also, now Gigi (me aka the grandma) has a crib at her house. 😍

The risk of COVID from surfaces is extremely low risk. I’d probably give it a good wipe anyhow and you’re set.
Don't see why you felt the need to correct me, I think you can have an opinion all by yourself, no need to quote me.
Low is great, none is better. It's zero with a new item so still if I have a choice I'm down with zero & think making a subsequent donation to a woman and child's center or domestic violence center is a reasonable way to go.

It’s a forum where people exchange ideas and talk...to each other. If you don’t want anyone to respond to you, it’s probably better to not participate. You can’t control what other people say, sorry. I wasn’t even rude about it, you’re the one being rude.
Responding is great, but you did not respond to me, at all. You quoted my post and used my post as a jumping off for your point of view to others, and your point of view can really stand all by itself. A conversation is not one sided and what you did is not the same thing - whatevs

Still think zero is better than low chance when kids are involved, a million can disagree with me, not my job to change anyone's mind.

Hi.
I just tried to rent from Kingdom Strollers for a crib for October 5-9.
They are not available.

Is there another place as good as Kingdom Strollers? I wanted to rent a reclining stroller and crib from same place.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter