Baby at Trader Sams

From your post it sounds like you just had your baby or haven't yet so congrats!!!:stitch: I have never been to trader sams but I will tell you that we have taken our baby into bars since she was born two months ago. It's not what it sounds like! We have an older daughter that sings so we often take the baby along to hear her. They are 21 and over events. It's always been fine and no one cares. Everyone loves babies! Like people have said it's much easier than a toddler. Have fun!

Having just visited TS in September I can see why they prohibit children after 8pm. It's just so TINY in there they really can't accommodate kids who might be running around or taking up seating (and not buying those pricey alcoholic beverages). It was a cool atmosphere, but a one and done for us, since we don't drink. And while we enjoyed our brief visit and the apps we had, it felt like I was sitting in a closet.

I would recommend wearing the baby so you have both hands free. I would probably also go early as possible (but that is just me).

I didn't feel comfortable taking my 10 and 12 year old in when we were there. We sat outside instead. It's a bar. It's loud and there were no other kids in there (it was packed). We were there around 5pm. I know that kids are allowed in, but I didn't feel like they belonged.

It's a bar, but it's a bar at Disney where kids are abound. And frankly, I think the effects inside Trader Sam's are more impressive to and appreciated by kids anyhow. Keeps them entertained. We were there around the time Trader Sam's opened for the day and there weren't any kids there while we were there, but I woudn't have batted an eye at it if there were. For the OP, I'd probably avoid bringing a stroller in there though - as mentioned, it's small and would be tough to navigate and would probably take up too much space.

1) Now, this is an inspired idea !
2) "Hey, grandma, we are going Clubbing. Here, take the kid."
:cool1:

That's why my daughter pays for me to go, LOL. I get to sleep in a room that I don't have to clean, eat food I don't have to cook, all for money I'm not spending...plus I get baby time! DD gets time with her friends while knowing her baby is safe and secure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter