Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Hi PiO! :wave2: How are things in your corner of the world? Definitely still winter here but "warming" up to more normal temps. At any rate, I head to Florida on Monday (dad visit) and the forecast there is looking good. :thumbsup2

They reported our Feb was the coldest on record. We are ready for spring, next week is predicted to be in the 40's.
Break out the shorts! :)

Legomom, enjoy sunny Fla!

Hi PiO! :wave2: How are things in your corner of the world? Definitely still winter here but "warming" up to more normal temps. At any rate, I head to Florida on Monday (dad visit) and the forecast there is looking good. :thumbsup2

It's cooling down here. It *should* be warming up for you!
My corner of the world is talking about two convicted drug smugglers in Indonesia. They have been transported to the location where the death penalty will be imposed. Firing squad. Not pleasant. The Australian Government is trying to do all it can to intervene and stay the executions.

Enjoy Florida and the visit with your dad.

Yeah, REALLY looking forward to Florida......it's currently -6* here.

@gwynne , they said we also had the coldest Feb. on record!! It was a brutal winter for sure. Record cold, TONS of snow here (which was good for the ski area, but not my driveway). I'm done. Next?!! popcorn::

I'm currently listening to the Main Street USA area BGM loop......puts me in a Happy Place as I sip coffee and dream of May. :cloud9:

I'm currently listening to the Main Street USA area BGM loop......puts me in a Happy Place as I sip coffee and dream of May. :cloud9:

May is not that far away.

And I haven't forgotten about your fingerless gloves. I need to run to the shops to get some more wool.

May is not that far away.

And I haven't forgotten about your fingerless gloves. I need to run to the shops to get some more wool.

Oh no worries! :thanks:

And no, May is not that far away. Monday we get to pick FP+!! I don't love that system, but at least it means we're that close. ::yes::

Yesterday afternoon, I get home from work... and the zipper on my winter jacket BREAKS!

And I just got the jacket in December. :mad:

This morning, it's -27C, and all I have is a mild-weather winter jacket. Sooooo not cool.

On the bright side, next week we will have above freezing weather... I'm really looking forward to the snow melting off my car. It's been sitting under 2 feet of snow for almost two months now.

Saturday morning here. Cloudy skies. Hopefully the weather picks up a little.

Today, we'll be doing the normal chores....cleaning, weekly shopping and more cleaning. Hopefully, we get it all done quick.

.....supposedly, the weather will be going up to a SWELTERING 50 degrees by the middle of next week.....I'll believe it when I see it...

Yesterday afternoon, I get home from work... and the zipper on my winter jacket BREAKS!

And I just got the jacket in December. :mad:

This morning, it's -27C, and all I have is a mild-weather winter jacket. Sooooo not cool.

On the bright side, next week we will have above freezing weather... I'm really looking forward to the snow melting off my car. It's been sitting under 2 feet of snow for almost two months now.

Sorry that your jacket zipper broke. Is this something you can get fixed?

....I stream Live365 in my car all the time and listen to the various WDW channels....I've been doing it A LOT lately....

Blah..... fighting some stupid cold bug this weekend. Called out sick from work at the ski area both yesterday and today (word is it's going around there....). It's just enough to drag me down and I'm tight in the chest with this cough trying to start. NO. Flying to my dad's tomorrow evening, I have too much to do!!

On a positive note, it's a nice day out there, and the Goldfinches (which have been around all winter, but quiet) were in a huge flock and SINGING earlier!! That's a good sign of spring. :flower2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter