Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Here, kimmar, this is fer you: :flower3:

Piggylicious-Cupcake-600x589.jpg

(Piggylicious Cupcake - bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzels)

....the pretzels KILLED it. :sad1:

Just did some final messing around with plans for the May trip. Budget is getting tighter and tighter as this winter takes its toll (heating fuel, car issues, etc.). I decided to scrap two of the three TS meals we had planned. That actually saves a ridiculous amount of money....! I kept our 50s Prime Time lunch. On Mother's Day. On our noted anniversary trip. Should be fun! Hopefully we get a server who's into it. But now I have a budget I can work within and not feel like I have to count every penny spent while there. I'm happy. :beach:

That actually looks really yummy!! I rarely eat much for breakfast but I could go for that little morsel. :mickeybar

Morning nanners! Happy MARCH!!!!!!!!!! (I think those of us in the northern US will appreciate that sentiment the most.....). I can see the light at the end of winter's tunnel. AND!!.....a week from tomorrow I get to do FP+!! That's also the day I leave for my dad's, so DH and I will be up early with coffee and the laptop. :thumbsup2 It's going to be sort of hard, though, as we don't have a lot of hard and fast plans with this trip. Some of it, by design, is much more "let's just see which bus comes first." Oh well, we can always change them. In theory......

Morning nanners! Happy MARCH!!!!!!!!!! (I think those of us in the northern US will appreciate that sentiment the most.....). I can see the light at the end of winter's tunnel. AND!!.....a week from tomorrow I get to do FP+!! That's also the day I leave for my dad's, so DH and I will be up early with coffee and the laptop. :thumbsup2 It's going to be sort of hard, though, as we don't have a lot of hard and fast plans with this trip. Some of it, by design, is much more "let's just see which bus comes first." Oh well, we can always change them. In theory......

Happy March. Here's to FP+. That means 2 months!!! YAY.

That's a lot of eateries!!! :scared1: I'll never come close, but it's fun to go over the list anyway.

And speaking of eateries, in a last-minute stroke of inspiration, I managed to snag a BoG lunch ADR for our trip!! Since it's CS, it still fits in the budget, but I think the experience will be the real kicker. Even if you've only seen pics, you've got to admit it's an Imagineering spectacle. We're doing Rope Drop on this particular day, and I got an early time, so we can do lunch and still have the rest of the day to park hop to wherever we feel like going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter