Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....so is the Candy Caldron, at DTD.....you MUST have seen their big junky apples....

I love looking at the Junky Apples but I can't eat one... too much artificial covering a natural. I'm just weird like that I guess.

3b81210e-b82b-4530-ba4e-8efc3240e0a9_d.JPG

Have I mentioned I'm trying to lose weight, guys!

This...

Is...

NOT. HELPING.

*drools*

....keep it....I'll take one of those Grand Marnier slushies, thank-you-very-much...

Epcot-France-Grand-Marnier-Slush-Supersize-3-467x625.jpg
I hope you brought enough for all of us!

Liiiiike.... this?!

sven_screen_lick_by_disneynumber1fan-d6ynfgt.gif
Gracious! I drag myself out of bed after back to back events this weekend to dancing food, food pron, food pron and more food pron, and a reindeer licking my screen. What in the world did y'all get up to without me this weekend?

Hey y'all! Still stuck in the arctic here. Still over it. :headache:

In other news, I finally purchased Memory Maker for our trip. It's a splurge, for sure, but DH and I received some money for Christmas which was specifically for our trip, and we decided to do that with it. It's an anniversary trip, and of all the hundreds and hundreds of WDW pics I have taken, I am in practically none. DH thought it would be nice to have a bunch of us, together. Plus you get the on-ride pics, too, now, which I think is great.

Hope that there is a general thaw in Eastern USA.

Yay for Memory Maker. That's a great DH you have!

Here, kimmar, this is fer you: :flower3:

Piggylicious-Cupcake-600x589.jpg

(Piggylicious Cupcake - bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzels)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter