Babies on rides

aveandsy

Mommy to a little girl who truly believes she's a
OK...I'm taking the plunge and posting my first question on the DIS boards.

It's probably a dumb question--but can babies(mine is 9 months) ride on laps on rides like Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World??

Thanks so much. I'm sure more silly questions that have been in the back of my mind will come up.

Hi! And Welcome!

There are no dumb questions (just sometimes really dumb answers;) ).

Your lap baby can ride anything that doesn't have a height restriction, that is what has been told to me. In fact, some posters claim to keep their child in their sling or bjorn, so there is will be plenty of room for you and your little one. This question has been asked a lot, so don't worry. You and your baby will have a great time.

Thanks so much for the help and the link! This board is awesome--so helpful and not much flaming. Very refreshing!:)

Thanks so much for the help and the link! This board is awesome--so helpful and not much flaming. Very refreshing!:)

Oh, you just wait! You'll read things that will make you :scared1:

:laughing: :laughing:

It's nice to talk to people who appreciate others being helpful and kind. Thanks.:)

We can't wait to take our daughter - who will be 7 months - on the Dumbo ride!!! The first time I went on it myself, I was 4 mos. pregnant with her and we keep telling her she actually gets to enjoy it now!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter