BAB coupns exp 9/11

natenapril

DIS Veteran
I have 3 $3off coupons for Build a Bear if anyone is headed to DTD before Sept 11. We won't be there til December so I would like to pass them on.
Post here or PM me.

Sorry I guess I should have stated that in my post. They will take about a week to arrive.

I have 3 $3off coupons for Build a Bear if anyone is headed to DTD before Sept 11. We won't be there til December so I would like to pass them on.
Post here or PM me.

I sent you a PM! If you still have them I would LOVE them I have 3 kids spending their own money on a Build a Bear is in their plans and if you or your kids or whoever wants a postcard from Disney we'd send them to you guys !!

We are in the process of moving so I don't have an address for you to send the postcard but I appreciate the offer.:)
I have 3 kids too but I didn't realize the coupons expired so soon!!
I received your address and they will be put in the mail today!

Have a great vacation!!

They arrived today and each kid put one in with their "own money" they all three say THANK YOU! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter