[B]Who Has the Best Rates?[/B]

Mr. Disney 652

AK Opening Crew 1998 - Now DVC!
Can anyone tell me who would have the best rates for a 2008 cruise? I don't know where to start and don't think disney would offer the cheapest rate...

Thanks!

A lot of what you are going to look for is the best offer on onboard or stateroom credit. We have found most of the TAs have similar outright prices. I use traveldetailing.com. I found her using cruisecompete.com. I believe that Dreams Unlimited has good offers as well, and they are the official sponsors of the Disboards.

DCL has gotten to the point that they try to restrict discounting. So TA have gone to gift cards or room credits. About the largest room credit I have seen is $200. But that depends on the cruise and stateroom catagory. Dreams Unlimited seems to have one of the best room credits. But others may have some suggestions. However you will find that the prices from DCL and all the TA are pretty much the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter