B Hotel

Jrits

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? Any reviews or recommendations? I know they shuttles to wdw and universal every 1/2 hour but doesn’t look like any shuttle to/from airport?

No shuttle from the airport. I'm planning to use uber or lyft.

I have stayed there many years ago but my next stay is next week. Anyway, happy to review when I return. Hopefully others who have stayed there recently will chime in.

Also wondering how long the walk is to DS? We walk fast if that helps lol

Stayed there quite a few times and one of our favorite Disney Springs hotels. Have stayed in tower a few times, pool patio room and regular room that faced parking lot. Rooms are modern more boutique, a nice size and comfortable beds. They offer a range from two beds, bed and bunks, two beds and sofabed and suites. The hotel has nice amenities with dining, grab and go, pool and bars.

No hotel shuttle from airport but they do recommend Mears Transportation or SuperShuttle.

Shuttles to WDW are regular and well run. You will have no issues.

I have never heard of any shuttles to Universal, you might want to double check that.

Walking to Disney Springs is only minutes.

Hi Hopper, how did you like the patio pool room? Did you notice it being noisier than the tower? (because of the pool of course)

Early April (so spring break) and no didn't find it very crowded or loud. Honestly I've never even seen lots of small kids there so it might be it attracts more of an older family and adult group crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter