[B]Falls section - vistana[/B]

KristineDaphne

Earning My Ears
Hi - I just found out that we (h and 2 dd) have been placed in the falls section of the vistana resort. Does anyone have any experience, or better yet, pictures of this section. I understand that it is older, but has it been renovated? Help please!!!!

I read somewhere (maybe here) that the units HAVE been renovated nicely recently.

We stayed in the Falls on our first visit to Vistana and liked it well enough to buy there. The location is good (close to the mini-golf and playground) and the units are fine.

Sheila

We stayed in a Falls unit a year ago July. And our neighbors stayed in a Falls unit this past March. The units are 2 story units. Our unit was in a great location - just across the parking lot from the Falls pool. We liked being close to the pools and activities. (It's also near the Super Pool). The rooms are a nice size and are 2 story units. There are no elevators in this section. Our balcony was HUGE (larger than our Fountains unit) and looked out over a small pond with a small waterfall. It was my favorite room! We had a 2 BR unit - with twin beds in the 2nd bedroom - which was okay for us. The units we had/saw are not as recently renovated at the Fountains units we have had this past year - but the units are in good condition. The only negative was the rooms are a bit darker (ie. in less light). And there wasn't a separate whirlpool tub. We got our week on a skyauction and I was very pleased with the room for the price. Our neighbors also were pleased with their unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter