[B]Buses from the Disney Hotels[/B]

Dani Collick

Earning My Ears
I am planning on taking a limo from the Grand Floridian to the Disney Cruise. My question is if I leave the hotel at 11:30 what time will I arrive to the port, and is that earlier than all of the disney transportation from the hotels. Anxiously waiting for this vacation to start in a week. :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: :earboy2: princess:

Welcome to the DIS!

It will take you about an hour to go from WDW to the port. You'll arrive at the port about 12:30. You will most likely be ahead of some of the resort busses but there will already be people onboard who got to the port when it opened at 10:30. Boarding usually happens about noon.

Yep, you'll probably beat the bus. Ours picked us up at POFQ at noon,then we went to CBR and picked up more people. Left Disney property at 12:30ish and arrived at the ship at 1:40P. I was on this ship within 10 minutes and it was nice to be able to go straight to my stateroom and drop off my daybag.

Thanks for the help. I didn't want to pick a bad time to arrive since my DH doesn't like long lines.

Dani Collick said:
I am planning on taking a limo from the Grand Floridian to the Disney Cruise. My question is if I leave the hotel at 11:30 what time will I arrive to the port, and is that earlier than all of the disney transportation from the hotels. Anxiously waiting for this vacation to start in a week. :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: :earboy2: princess:

DCL picks up at the GF at 11am but, they do stop at the Poly and pick up their group after the GF. So, you would be leaving just a wee bit behind the DCL bus.

We will be on the bus (once again ) from the GF to DCl come Feb 9th! YEA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter