[b][b]is It Worth Staying Onsite At Universal????[/b] [/b]

spotowner said:
HellI've been researching the boards for this exact topic. I am Planninig a July visit with 2 Kids at the HRH. What I really would like to know is how crowded can I expect the parks to be? Thanks to all for the info in advance.

I have been to Universal three times in July. The parks get VERY crowded. Staying on site is a life saver. Even with FOTL, I would suggest getting to the parks when they open. Then take an afternoon break--it will be HOT. Go back to the parks in the evening. The good news is, the parks are open later in July.

From your countdown, I am guessing that you will be there before most schools are on winter break. From what I understand the crowds are not that bad. The week of Pres. day will probably be a bit busier...school break time.

d4est thank you for the information we are going on feb.8 before pres.week so we are hoping the crowds are small

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter