~~Awesome stroller at a great price-weighs only 11 lbs!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
http://www.shnoop.com/

CELEBRITY STROLLER SILVER CROSS FIZZ - ONLY $69.95
What do you get when you cross brains and beauty? Why, the narcissistic writer at shnoop.com, of course. But what do you do if you're convinced, like we are, that your little bundle of joy fits the bill as well? Perhaps your resplendent progeny is not yet ready for a promising career at shnoop, you can certainly outfit the little one with the finer joys of life, namely, the feeling of being pushed around in a stroller-like caddy by his/her favorite sugar daddy. A stylish and ultra-lightweight stroller suitable from 6 months all the way through to toddler, the Silver Cross Fizz does just that. It takes a fresh, modern look at bringing up a child. Researched on the streets of the world’s style capitals: London, Paris, Tokyo and New York, Silver Cross has created a unique stroller that answers all the problems faced by modern, urban parents.

Available in Eclipse color, the Silver Cross Fizz is an ultra lightweight, stylish compact stroller that provides great comfort for your baby or toddler. It's suitable from the age of six months. An ideal choice for a day-to-day usage and holidays. Fizz is the ultra-lightweight stroller from Silver Cross and is one of the very few in it's class to feature a reclining seat back and reversible seat pad to suit your mood. The best feature is the removable and reversible seat pad. Not only does this make it easy to clean off the inevitable stockpile of squashed raisins, but your little one is also able to sit directly on the ventilated mesh seat - great during hotter weather.

Despite being so lightweight, the Silver Cross Fizz feels sturdy and robust. The size and swivel of the wheels combined with the position of the handles make it ergonomic to push and you don’t feel shudders up your arm. It also easy to maneuver. It has a discrete pouch in the pushchair hood, because it’s big enough to hold your essentials such as purse, keys and phone, but is not an obvious pocket enabling others to spot your valuables. For the amount of functionality it provides, the Fizz on Shnoop will be the best bang for your buck.

Fizz also features a large shopping basket, a multi-positional cup/bottle holder and an extremely useful carry strap. The ultra-lightweight chassis folds easily, and features our patented 'non finger trap' folding system to keep little fingers safe.

Basicly, the Silver Cross Fizz is an attractive, stylish, super lightweight stroller that’s easy to maneuver, fold and store away. The Fizz is comfortable for your little one as well as the person doing the pushing and comes with a number of useful features.

* Please note: We cannot ship strollers to Hawaii, Alaska or PO Box addresses.

Features:

* From 6 months to toddler
* Ultra-lightweight; only 11 lbs
* 'Non finger trap' folding system
* Sleek & stylish design
* Compact fold
* Snooze recline
* Reversible, washable seat pad
* Multi-position cup/bottle holder
* UPF 50+ hood for sun protection
* 5 inch comfort wheels
* Lockable front swivel wheels
* Automatic folding lock
* Ventilated mesh seat base
* Integrated shoulder carry strap
* Available in color: Eclipse

Dimensions:
Unfolded -

* Height - 42"
* Width - 18.9"
* Length - 29.5"

Folded-

* Length - 41.3"
* Width - 11.4"
* Depth - 8.7"
Sells for $139 on the manufacturer's website
http://silvercrossamerica.com/fizz.php

I have an older model/type of this stroller that I bought for our last trip from schnoop and it's great! :thumbsup2
fizzmed.jpg

I've heard people say their really like their silver cross strollers, and that one looks like a Maclaren! I think it's a great price, but DH would rake me over the coals if I bought another stroller!! :lmao:

I've heard people say their really like their silver cross strollers, and that one looks like a Maclaren! I think it's a great price, but DH would rake me over the coals if I bought another stroller!! :lmao:
We LOVE ours...it is very similiar to a MAC...but kind of better :goodvibes

we're thinking of bringing a stroller for our DD4 when we go to WDW next year....would this stroller work for a child 4 years? (under 50lb) ?

We have 2 grandkids coming over for a WDW visit in March 2010. We bought umbrella strollers with sun shades on them at yard sales for $1 each, after they leave we will either resell them or throw them away.

They had this same deal 2 or 3 weeks ago. I researched the stroller a bit, and it seems like a really good deal. I was really tempted to buy it, but I decided that it's going to be quite a while before I need an umbrella stroller (not due until May, and probably don't need one for at least several months after that). I have such a hard time passing up a bargain! :lmao:

They had this same deal 2 or 3 weeks ago. I researched the stroller a bit, and it seems like a really good deal. I was really tempted to buy it, but I decided that it's going to be quite a while before I need an umbrella stroller (not due until May, and probably don't need one for at least several months after that). I have such a hard time passing up a bargain! :lmao:

You should do it! Those few months where you don't need an umbrella stroller fly by in a nanosecond! That, and by that time, you'll be cursing your bigger stroller ;)

You should do it! Those few months where you don't need an umbrella stroller fly by in a nanosecond! That, and by that time, you'll be cursing your bigger stroller ;)
So true! Plus this one does recline! They don't have strollers on schnoop very often...they seem to have them on a few days in a row or a couple times in one month and then they don't have them anymore.:confused3

Bumping in case you missed it, it's on schnoop.com again today!

I bought the Silver Cross Dazzle stroller last year from Schnoop to use when we went to WDW for our 3 year old. That was the best stroller I have used and it came with a rain cover that came in extremely useful when it rained almost every day. Kept our DD dry and happy. Easy fold up of the stroller too.

My neighbour bought this stroller in 2008 before our trip to WDW. She was showing it to me and her 3.5 yr old was sitting in it and it tipped backwards. Luckily, I was able to grab it before his head hit the driveway.

She returned it to the store, later that week.

FYI, this is on sale again today for $69.99 on Pennywize. Not sure, but I think it's a 1 day sale.

My neighbour bought this stroller in 2008 before our trip to WDW. She was showing it to me and her 3.5 yr old was sitting in it and it tipped backwards. Luckily, I was able to grab it before his head hit the driveway.

She returned it to the store, later that week.
That's odd...usually they only tip over if there are heavy bags or something on the handles!!! We've never had ours tip unless we overloaded the hadles with too many heavy bags!:confused3

Does anyone know what the highest weight limit is for this stroller? I can't seem to find the info online.

Does anyone know what the highest weight limit is for this stroller? I can't seem to find the info online.

Nevermind...I just found the online manual. The upper weight limit is 15 kg, or 33 lbs. I'm not at all familiar with umbrella strollers, but that's not a very high limit, is it?

edit: I just found an eBay listing that says the limit is 55 lbs???

Nevermind...I just found the online manual. The upper weight limit is 15 kg, or 33 lbs. I'm not at all familiar with umbrella strollers, but that's not a very high limit, is it?

edit: I just found an eBay listing that says the limit is 55 lbs???

FYI, for anyone considering this. I emailed a seller on eBay who had one of these up for auction. According to her:

"On the box it says the weight limit is 40 lbs. (18.1kg) I will correct that.

Stroller only reclines to Snooze position. Suitable only to use from 6 months old and up."

That's odd...usually they only tip over if there are heavy bags or something on the handles!!! We've never had ours tip unless we overloaded the hadles with too many heavy bags!:confused3

He did manage to tip the whole thing backwards. I think he was sitting in it with his legs crossed at the time. He also wasn't strapped in. I'm sure most children would be fine in it. He's tall for his age, but skinny.

She found it at the Bay up here and I believe she got it for around $120-$140.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter