Awesome and Thanks!

Dcanoli

DIS Veteran
Great podcast today guys! I'm ashamed to say this is the FIRST one I have ever heard!

(Someone on the Best Kept Secrets thread e-mailed me to request a copy of my document and to say they heard about it on the podcast.)

I am humbled and thrilled to see how much time you dedicated to our little thread and my document! Thank you so much for the plug, and most importantly--thank you for the impending link to the document you will have on the website.

I will always keep the document up to date and available to anyone that asks, but having it available for a ready download is a great boost!

I called my 7YO in to hear the little snippet where you mentioned my name, and he said, "Are they going to send you a Disney Dollar? Is that what they are talking about?" :rotfl: (Because you KNOW he was about to CLAIM it if I said, "Yes!" :rotfl: )

Thanks again for the kind words you said--I am so flattered you like our thread and the ensuing document!

Deb

Great podcast today guys! I'm ashamed to say this is the FIRST one I have ever heard!

(Someone on the Best Kept Secrets thread e-mailed me to request a copy of my document and to say they heard about it on the podcast.)

I am humbled and thrilled to see how much time you dedicated to our little thread and my document! Thank you so much for the plug, and most importantly--thank you for the impending link to the document you will have on the website.

I will always keep the document up to date and available to anyone that asks, but having it available for a ready download is a great boost!

I called my 7YO in to hear the little snippet where you mentioned my name, and he said, "Are they going to send you a Disney Dollar? Is that what they are talking about?" :rotfl: (Because you KNOW he was about to CLAIM it if I said, "Yes!" :rotfl: )

Thanks again for the kind words you said--I am so flattered you like our thread and the ensuing document!

Deb

I was reading some of the secrets....its amazing how much information you have on there..........my trip in september is going to be little more exciting looking for all these secrets.......thanks :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Deb

You have been too busy to listen! ;) I just wanted to also tell you THANK YOU for your work on this---the Best Kept Secrets thread is the BEST thread, IMO on the boards---it is what this Disney nut really craves!! I perused it before our last trip and it is chock-a-block full of one fascinating FYI after another---and worth every Disney Dollar I have paid for it!!!:love: :thumbsup2

You have been too busy to listen! ;) I just wanted to also tell you THANK YOU for your work on this---the Best Kept Secrets thread is the BEST thread, IMO on the boards---it is what this Disney nut really craves!! I perused it before our last trip and it is chock-a-block full of one fascinating FYI after another---and worth every Disney Dollar I have paid for it!!!:love: :thumbsup2

You are so funny! :rotfl: You're right! That IS a big part of my "reading e-mail" time--sending out the document!

You are too kind to say that about our little thread, and I am so glad you like the document! I wish I could take credit for what's IN the thread, but alas, I can only take credit for ORGANIZING it! :)

..and you're gonna get me in trouble girl! Telling people you PAID Disney Dollars for it! ;)

Thanks again for the nice post. Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter