Avis in PC...

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
Can anyone give me info please... I have booked them through Orbitz then I looked up their local website. It looks like a small agency - is it? what's the inventory of cars like? Is it a large facility? What can you tell me?

Thanks

They don't have a full inventory like the airport but we've always gotten that kind of car we reserved. Cars are constantly going in and out as you can imagine with the people renting at the airport and dropping off at the location and vice versa.

Bill

Have literally just got back from the repositioning transatlantic cruise and used Avis to collect a car at PC. Transportation to their location was waiting as we got off the ship, the office is small but the staff were very efficient and our car was waiting as booked for us. Half an hour after getting off the ship we were on our way in our hire car. (Just as we left a Disney Cruise line coach pulled up outside and then the office was busy - suggest taking Avis shuttle to the depot as fewer people to be processsed each transfer)

Thank you all for the tips and the assurance!

We have dropped off and picked up cars at Avis with Disney Cruises. The one thing I would suggest is that you only have the driver go and get the rental car and bring it back to the Disney terminal to get the rest of your party and the luggage. When we picked up, there were a lot of families picking up cars and it helped Avis get more customers satified faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!