AVG Download Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shopnfun2me2

Counting it down!
OK, I am trying to be cheap and download the AVG free protection on my new laptop. I have downloaded it twice and it says download complete and then I can't find it anywhere. Not on my desktop or listed in programs. I search for it and it is not found. What am I doing wrong? I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser if that makes a difference. Does anyone have any ideas? I feel so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3

Several ways to find it....what's easiest....??..... If you have any memory of any sequence of letters/numbers in the file name, you should be able to search your hard-drive for it (Start, Search, type in digits you remember)

Do you have a "shortcut to downloads" folder on your desktop? Your AVG program should be in that folder. I hope you are able to find it. I love my free AVG.

Click on the <Start> Button in the lower left corner and then go to <Search> and then go to files and folders and put in AVG and go from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter