Ave you ever seen the grass so green or a bluer sky PTR SDD FINALLY!!

Ok so I have just seen that the EMH are out for October I have never been able to use EMH in WDW what would your advise be to avoid or make most of?

Also I really want to do TREX I know its not on DDP but I am desperate to go is it expensive?

And I think I am going to add a Boma Breakfast on one day Im not quiet sure what day yet and I need to make my mind up soon as ADR day is Sunday

We've planned to mostly avoid them as we found even in September they increased the crowd levels for the rest of the day. We did one at DHS but didn't stay for long, it was just crazy busy and having already been there all day we were 'done' anyway! I've made a note of them on my spreadsheet for this trip so if for some reason we fancy popping to an evening one we can do but I can't really see it :)

EDITING ADR'S AGAIN

Friday 16th October
T-REX this night Sci Fi is the one I am least excited about so that is changing I have to do T rex it looks so cool

Saturday 17th October
Sanaa this place looks so yummy I am still really excited about it

Sunday 18th October
Big River Grille this is again not a must do now I think about it so this may change but wanted to eat at the boarwalk to see SBP at night

Monday 19th October
Le Cellier I am really anxious about getting this ADR

Tuesday 20th October MNSSHP
Ohanas I cant wait to see inside the Poly

Wednesday 21st October
Cinderellas Royal Table

Thursday 22nd October
Boma Breakfast yummy Im not looking forward to this only because its our last day lol

We've planned to mostly avoid them as we found even in September they increased the crowd levels for the rest of the day. We did one at DHS but didn't stay for long, it was just crazy busy and having already been there all day we were 'done' anyway! I've made a note of them on my spreadsheet for this trip so if for some reason we fancy popping to an evening one we can do but I can't really see it :)

thats what I thought to avoid it we went to MK on a EMH last year (even thought we couldnt stay for the EMH) the park was SOOO much busier

Its our 90days today YAY

Unfortunatly I have to work :( So I have left Dave with a list of when and where and which order to book them lol

I cant wait

So I should have updated yesterday but went to watch harry potter :D

So we got all our ADR's except Sanaa

Friday 16th 21.00
T-Rex

Sunday 18th 09.20
Boma Breakfast

Sunday 18th 19.05
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Monday 19th 19.00
Le Cellier

Tuesday 20th 5pm
Ohanas

CRT
Wednesday 21sy 5.10pm

YAY I cant wait now its so exciting :yay:

Fab news on the ADRS Leanne - I would keep trying to get Sanaa online, I managed to get it for lunchtime, have you tried that?

Yes still tryin they have lunch time but we are planning on renting a car for the weekend and (the day we want sanaa is a saturday) so we dont want to have to drive back for a reservation and back to the shops again :S

So sorry I've not seen this sooner!! :)

I'm gutted we miss each other by a day. :(

great looking plans so far babes!!

So sorry I've not seen this sooner!! :)

I'm gutted we miss each other by a day. :(

great looking plans so far babes!!

I know I cant believe it that its by a day :( and we were in DLRP at same time and didnt see each other

thanks cant wait for our trip :D

Hello Every One

Mickeys not so scary haloween tickets are all bought and paid for we will deffintly be going on the 20th so excited :D

So what a productive morning I have had lol

I have paid of our holiday :D

Bought a new camera

cleaned the entire flat and now relaxing and watching the TV to prepare for a busy week at work

Also it was mine and DF birthday this week yes our birthdays are the day after each other expensive times lol and we got a digital camcorder between us from my parents so we are really excited about using this when we go to WDW :D

I cant wait to our holiday now I can relax and save for spending money Im watching that dollar slowly increase :D

I loved that feeling of paying off the holiday!:hyper:

The dollar has dipped again over the last week :sad2: In a couple of weeks it is meant to pick up again - it was due to the quantitative easing announcement last week.

aw i got 9 weeks yet to worry about it i just cant wait to be on holiday :D and see mickey mouse lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter