Avatar Flight of Passage Fast Pass question

myheartisinFlorida

Mouseketeer
We are a family of four and are hoping to get fast passes to FoP. My questions is this - Unfortunately my wife gets motion sickness on anything like this so.... If she uses a fast pass for FoP, will she still get to see all (or most) of the queue? In short, she basically wants to go through the queue without actually riding the ride itself. I assume that is an option like most rides? I know, I know, it's a waste of a fast pass if she is not going to ride but she's not going to do anything on her own without us there. Thanks in advance

We are a family of four and are hoping to get fast passes to FoP. My questions is this - Unfortunately my wife gets motion sickness on anything like this so.... If she uses a fast pass for FoP, will she still get to see all (or most) of the queue? In short, she basically wants to go through the queue without actually riding the ride itself. I assume that is an option like most rides? I know, I know, it's a waste of a fast pass if she is not going to ride but she's not going to do anything on her own without us there. Thanks in advance
No, the FP queue has none of the theming that the stand-by line has. The FP queue is just a dreary concrete tunnel.

I get terrible motion sickness on planes, in cars, boats, trains, etc. and also on rides, especially simulators at Universal. I did not feel any motion sickness at all on this ride! I only tried it because I had heard a lot of people say the same thing. She might want to try it.

I get terrible motion sickness on planes, in cars, boats, trains, etc. and also on rides, especially simulators at Universal. I did not feel any motion sickness at all on this ride! I only tried it because I had heard a lot of people say the same thing. She might want to try it.
Nah, she won't, LOL. I appreciate the thought but she doesn't want to risk it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!