Availability of Uber/Lyfts from MCO at night? And where to exit airport to find one?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Are there usually Ubers/Lyft cars ready or nearby if you want one around 10:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.?

I'm so used to following signs to take DME I never noticed if there's signs where to exit the airport to find or get picked up by an Uber/Lyft driver.

Any help/tips appreciated. :)

Are there usually Ubers/Lyft cars ready or nearby if you want one around 10:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.?

I'm so used to following signs to take DME I never noticed if there's signs where to exit the airport to find or get picked up by an Uber/Lyft driver.

Any help/tips appreciated. :)
MCO is a busy airport, I expect there will be some waiting in the holding area. It takes 5 minutes for them to get to the pickup area, which is right outside the baggage claim area, on both ends of the sidewalk. There is a sign on the door also. So, go down to baggage level, go out the door, and head to the right or left to the end. I think the Lyft app asked us which door number we were at.

MCO is a busy airport, I expect there will be some waiting in the holding area. It takes 5 minutes for them to get to the pickup area, which is right outside the baggage claim area, on both ends of the sidewalk. There is a sign on the door also. So, go down to baggage, go out the door, and head to the right or left to the end. I think the Lyft app asked us which door number we were at.

Thank you - if we dont have baggage to claim, do we still need to go to that way?

Yes, because that is where the pickup is located.

Gotcha, thank you! Do you think it'll be faster to arrange for a towncar to pick us up instead? I'm sure they're more expensive but we'll be pretty tired and will just be looking to get to the resort ASAP.

I think there is signage that directs you to the area for pickups/rental cars/ride share - and if memory serves me well it is at or near baggage claim. But, regardless, there are signs.

MCO is a busy airport, I expect there will be some waiting in the holding area. It takes 5 minutes for them to get to the pickup area, which is right outside the baggage claim area, on both ends of the sidewalk. There is a sign on the door also. So, go down to baggage level, go out the door, and head to the right or left to the end. I think the Lyft app asked us which door number we were at.
Yes, you will have to select which side, A or B and which baggage claim door you are at. There are 2 on each side, best I can recall, one nearish to each end.
App won't send a car to you until you tell it which pick up spot you want to be picked up at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter