Autographs at H&V - Yes or No?

Finerfam

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine this week to see the characters all dressed up! I feel like I remember reading somewhere that they won't sign autographs and instead give you a pre-signed card when you arrive.

Has anyone been there in the last few weeks that can confirm/deny this? Trying to decide whether to get an autograph book for my 3yo son, but this is our main character meal so I won't bother if they won't sign it. He loves his autograph book with pictures from our trip in the spring, so I'm hoping I'm wrong and they do sign autographs at H&V! Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: We went on Thursday and all the characters did sign autographs. Santa Goofy even had his own special red marker. :) The characters were all really adorable!

Last edited:
my info is dated (last time we did a holiday dine was 2015) but i’ve never had characters sign at H&V.

my info is dated (last time we did a holiday dine was 2015) but i’ve never had characters sign at H&V.

Thanks! I've seriously looked everywhere and can't find anything about recent experiences there. I may just have to take our chances with the autographs and hope for the best!

Absolutely!! The character interaction was so fun...my daughter asked Daisy if she and Donald were married. Through charades she told us he hadn’t put a ring on it yet. So then my daughter asked Donald why he hadn’t given Daisy a ring yet, and Donald communicated that he hadn’t found one big enough yet, but that he was looking for one that was as big as his love was for her. ❤️ It’s amazing the things they are able to “say“ when they aren’t able to speak. and then he wrote “Donald loves Daisy“ in her autograph book.
It was so fun! It’s definitely on my list to visit again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter