Autograph Question

Ashlea Ramsey

Earning My Ears
I've read somewhere that you must have a Disney branded item for the characters to sign on the cruise. I was thinking about making our own autograph book. Does anyone have any info on this?

I've read somewhere that you must have a Disney branded item for the characters to sign on the cruise. I was thinking about making our own autograph book. Does anyone have any info on this?
When they stopped doing the autograph service and made people just bring items for autographs to the various meet & greets, there was a limitation that they would only sign Disney-specific items. That's not so much true, now. BUT, for example, Belle will not sign a Cinderella picture. If you want character-specific items signed, they are (in theory) supposed to be signed only by that specific character.

I have brought a homemade autograph book each time and the characters have all signed it with no hesitation.

On the Wonder in January we were told Marvel characters couldn't sign with Disney characters, they had to be separate. So, eg, separate pages on an autograph book are fine, but both Marvel and Disney characters signing one photo frame / mat is not. Just something to keep in mind if you're collecting autographs on things other than books

Not as of a couple of weeks ago! The characters were delighted to sign personal autograph books. Enjoy...

For me I'm reading into it 'must be Disney branded' as being that it can't have other non Disney IPs ex:minions on them

Basically:

Don't cross IP streams, even if they're IP streams Disney own. And don't ask a Disney-owned character to sign a Minion.

My son brought a Teenage Mutant Ninja journal with him and never had a problem getting signatures.

Just about done with my grand kids autograph books. These are the names that I have included:
Anna - Sofia the First - Aladdin
Elsa- Olaf - Doc Mc Stuffins
Aurora - Rapunzel
Belle- Peter Pan
chip and Dale - Pluto
Donald Duck- Goofy
Daisy Duck- Mickey Mouse
Jack Sparrow - Minnie Mouse
Jasmine - Buzz
Mr. Smee - Woody
Captain Hook - Tiana
Snow White - Sticdh

If anyone can think of any that they have seen on the Fantasy, that I should include, please let me know.

Just about done with my grand kids autograph books. These are the names that I have included:
Aurora - Rapunzel
Belle- Peter Pan
chip and Dale - Pluto
Donald Duck- Goofy
Daisy Duck- Mickey Mouse
Jasmine - Buzz
Mr. Smee - Woody
Captain Hook - Tiana
Snow White - Sticdh

If anyone can think of any that they have seen on the Fantasy, that I should include, please let me know.
Cinderella and Jake were on the Dream in the fall not the Fantasy but I figure sister ships and all that

For our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, I would love to get something(s) autographed other than an autograph book. We are cruising with our 18 and 22 year olds. I understand they do not take these at guest services anymore but could we have a photo mat signed? Do marvel characters do meet and greets? signatures?
Thanks! :)

Aurora - Rapunzel
Belle- Peter Pan
chip and Dale - Pluto
Donald Duck- Goofy
Daisy Duck- Mickey Mouse
Jasmine - Buzz
Mr. Smee - Woody
Captain Hook - Tiana
Snow White - Sticdh

This week we also had gipetto, Pinocchio, jiminy cricket, queen of hearts, white rabbit, joy, sulley, boo, George, and needleman.

Olaf, aurora, rapunzel, and Snow White were not on board.

We brought an anchor to be signed, other people have brought photo mats, their children's initials, etc...none of which are Disney branded. I've seen tote bags, white Converse, aprons, dinner plates--loads of different things...none Disney branded.

We brought an anchor to be signed, other people have brought photo mats, their children's initials, etc...none of which are Disney branded. I've seen tote bags, white Converse, aprons, dinner plates--loads of different things...none Disney branded.
It doesn't have to be Disney branded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter