Autograph Book in Kids Clubs

HotMama

DIS Veteran
Should my DS 6 & DD 8 take their autograph books into the kids clubs since characters make appearances there? Or would they get lost in the shuffle? What if they took a little backpack to keep them in while they are playing?

:confused3:confused3

I usually send my kids to the club with nothing. We just keep the autograph book with us when we are walking around the ship.

I wouldn't send in anything that you wouldn't want to lose. The kids do move from room to room for activities, making it more likely to forget something. The characters don't come to the programming for "meet and greet," when they come it is usually for an activity (Do-Si-Do with Snow, Photo with Mickey), or just a "walk around and say hello sort of session. They would sign if you asked, but there are lots of signing opportunities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter