Authorized tickets

The DIS is sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel and they are authorized sellers of WDW tickets. Mentioning anyone else is against the rules of the board.
No. Not every ticket seller is banned from being mentioned on the boards. DU has no problem with competition as long as the business doesn't spam the boards with advertising. I can only think of one that has been banned from being mentioned.

You can check:
  • Parksavers.com
  • Boardwalkticketing.com
  • MapleLeafTickets.com
Touringplans.com has a good ticket cost calculator that will help you determine where your best deal might be.
https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

Also, you may end up with a better deal buying discounted gift cards and purchasing straight from Disney. I also believe you can use gift cards to purchase tickets through a TA like Dreams but double check that.

Also, if you are going through a Disney specialized TA, sometimes they have cheap tickets. It may be a convention rate. So I would always ask in order to compare.

First time working with the new reservation system. We have been to the resorts, but no park days in the past year. I would like to visit Epcot on 11-29. I will also make a room resort reservation at CSR. Do I need to purchase a ticket through my DME in order to reserve that day. Can I purchase a ticket through a 3rd party and link it to get the reservation. How long are tickets good for if I decide not to go to the parks. Do I still need a ticket on file if I have a Disney resort reservation for that day to reserve a day at the park?

First time working with the new reservation system. We have been to the resorts, but no park days in the past year. I would like to visit Epcot on 11-29. I will also make a room resort reservation at CSR. Do I need to purchase a ticket through my DME in order to reserve that day. Can I purchase a ticket through a 3rd party and link it to get the reservation. How long are tickets good for if I decide not to go to the parks. Do I still need a ticket on file if I have a Disney resort reservation for that day to reserve a day at the park?
You can purchase your ticket through whatever site you’d like. When making your purchase, you have to select the date/dates you’d like to visit the park. Pricing is different on different days. Once you get your confirmation code you can add it in MDE. You will still have to make a reservation for the park you want to visit. Make sure the park is still available before you make your ticket purchase.

You can purchase your ticket through whatever site you’d like. When making your purchase, you have to select the date/dates you’d like to visit the park. Pricing is different on different days. Once you get your confirmation code you can add it in MDE. You will still have to make a reservation for the park you want to visit. Make sure the park is still available before you make your ticket purchase.
Thank you, do tickets have an expiration date if you do not use them, would like to go 11-29-201, but may want to hold off til Spring 2022

Thank you, do tickets have an expiration date if you do not use them, would like to go 11-29-201, but may want to hold off til Spring 2022
I’m not really sure about the expiration, probably not. However, you might have to pay a little bit more if there is a difference in the daily prices for what you paid versus when you actually go.

A 1-day ticket will expire after that date. However, an unused ticket will retain it's value as a credit towards a new ticket in the future when you decide to go again. You would just need to pay any difference if the new date costs more than the original ticket.

As you read the threads you will find many different options. We prefer to buy directly from Disney. Last March we had to leave our vacation. Disney and we were a day late due to illness was wonderful working with us. They moved my check in date with 4 hours notice gave me fp for the ones I missed and a few other things.
We bought disney giftcards at samsclub $500 for 475 or something like that. The discount was comparable.

Last 2 trips we bought from Boardwalk since they had the lowest price for our specific tickets. The site was easy to use and tickets codes were emailed the next day. Then we entered the codes into MDE and were able to make our park reservations. If for some reason we could not use the tickets, the face value can be applied to a future WDW ticket purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter