Authograph Books?

rhoandtro

Earning My Ears
Is there a disney web site that you can buy disney stuff and autograph books prior to arriving at DWD?
Thanks for any information you may have to share!

You can also order anything you want direct from DisneyWorld. Their merchandise number is (407)363-6200. That way you don't have to pay a third party a surcharge.

I just ordered an autograph book, Epcot passport, and theme park music CD from WDW Mail Order (the 407 number someone else posted). The shipping rate is $8.95 for orders totalling $0-$100. She told me it would be delivered in 10-20 business days...well I'm leaving in 22 days so I paid $10 extra for the express shipping which will get it to me in 4-7 business days. She also said they have no catalogs or website. It's only the products they sell exclusively in the parks. You pretty much have to describe what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter