Aunty’s Beach House

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
We are just inside our 3 month window so I need to figure out what to book for Aunty’s. Kids will be DS8 and DD6. I am going to book at least one paid experience since DH and I will head to the spa one day. I have read the descriptions and don’t really know which one to book. Does anyone have any experience with the paid options? Moana, sea creatures, and surfboard are what I see. Looks like Olu shows up for the sea creatures one? How about the surfboard one?

We have 5 days in Aulani. We are keeping the schedule light and winging it. Should I book the free option now and cancel if the kids don’t like it or take the chance of a walk up? I have no idea what my kids want to do at 8 or 10am 3 months free now🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks!

I’d book the free option now, and then book one of the paid options after you’ve had a chance to discuss it with the kids. A simple “would you like to paint a miniature surfboard or …” should suffice. My daughter enjoyed the sea creatures and surfboard sessions, but was pretty much done after those…. She really just wanted to play in the pools! The paid sessions don’t go too quickly, but the free sessions were booking up quick when we went last fall.

I don’t remember who (if anyone) showed up for the surfboard session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter