Auntie's Beach House & Teen Club

It's very disappointing that Aunty's isn't open yet. Aulani is a similar price point at the Four Seasons without the extra attentive service.

The main reason that's been justifiable has been the additional activities available including Aunty's. With schools fully opening in the fall (fingers crossed) and vaccines readily available for whoever wants them I'm hoping/expecting Aunty's to not be closed much longer. At some it becomes unjustifiable for Disney to keep it closed. As an Aulani DVC owner with a trip planned for Christmas this year I'm hoping to not be disappointed.

I stayed at the JW Marriott before it was the Four Seasons and before Aulani was completed. As we are adults only, given the loss of the adult pool and Ama Ama (and Auntie's actually since it occupies children elsewhere), if it weren't for DVC points I'd be staying at the Four Seasons going forward. The resort is lovely and the service is outstanding. But, we are Disney people and have DVC points to use so to Aulani we go :)

if it weren't for DVC points I'd be staying at the Four Seasons going forward. But, we are Disney people and have DVC points to use so to Aulani we go :)

And therein lies the fundamental issue, and why Disney will continue to strip services and quality back at Aulani: Disney brand + DVC points = an acceptance of anything

Last edited:
And therein lies the fundamental issue, and why Disney will continue to strip services and quality back at Aulani: Disney brand + DVC points = an acceptance of anything
Disney does still have the incentive to keep it nice with services high given the hotel portion of the hotel is significant and they are still selling Aulani DVC points direct. It’s not a fully sold out DVC only facility and they should be caring how it is perceived. I do think this too shall pass although it’s annoying they are providing no guidance and communication regarding it has been almost nonexistent.

So not coming back anytime soon? Just horrifying.
It could just be they found some damage and are replacing the structure. I’m not sure we can draw any conclusions other than they won’t be opening in the next couple of weeks. The surfboards, Christmas lights, sign, fish mailbox, etc are all still there.

Schools are back in session and it’s not going so good because of the under 12 risk. Lots of restrictions in place. They might be storing it. I highly doubt they will hire and reopen. Sorry to say. I’ll be ecstatic and shocked if they do open given the local climate. Not worth the risk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter