Aulani

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
Has anyone from the uk stayed there yet? we booked our flights for next aug/sept and now have to wait for our 7 month window.
If you did stay was there availability
Paul

got sorted booked 2 weeks in an island garden view studio:cool1:

Fantastic!:cool1:
Sounds so simple for you. I thought it would be really hard to get something at the 7 month window.
Gives me hope for when (if) I make a booking - hoping for summer 2014 but think I would book the flights after the room just to be safe.
Hope you do a TR::yes::

Fantastic!:cool1:
Sounds so simple for you. I thought it would be really hard to get something at the 7 month window.
Gives me hope for when (if) I make a booking - hoping for summer 2014 but think I would book the flights after the room just to be safe.
Hope you do a TR::yes::

we booked the first 7 nights online, then added on day by day on the phone,we booked flights at Xmas as they came down to £730 pp was such a deal had to book and take the risk.we planned on a standard studio but the first 2 nights wer gone.
As your going next year do a dummy booking to see what's available. we were prepared to get a ocean view room studio if we had too
Paul

we booked the first 7 nights online, then added on day by day on the phone,we booked flights at Xmas as they came down to £730 pp was such a deal had to book and take the risk.we planned on a standard studio but the first 2 nights wer gone.
As your going next year do a dummy booking to see what's available. we were prepared to get a ocean view room studio if we had too
Paul

Great price for the flights - which airline was that with? I have been (sort of) looking at availability recently but don't remember it being very good but good idea to be flexible so I will try to save my points in case I need to book a larger room/different category:)

Great price for the flights - which airline was that with? I have been (sort of) looking at availability recently but don't remember it being very good but good idea to be flexible so I will try to save my points in case I need to book a larger room/different category:)

us airways we used www.kayak.co.uk
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter