Aulani Villas & Views -- REVISED 07/22/2017

The one-bedroom Pool View Villas are located in the Ewa Building on floors 3-5 (Villas 352, 452, 552, or 358, 458, 558) and in the Waianae Building on floors 1-5 (Villas 106, 206, 306, 406, 506 or 112, 212, 312, 412, 512).

I don't know where the Handicapped Accessible villas are located at Aulani. If someone gets an HA villa, please let me know and I'll add it to the layout diagrams.

Thanks--the terminology was a bit different so I thought I would check! I'll let you know where the HA villa is located!

I know it's not room 306 of the Waianae Building. We were just there, and, while a lovely villa, it was not Handicapped accessible.

Enjoy your stay at Aulani! We loved it!

I was going to post the view from our room, and was surprised to see Taaren posted it already, as we also stayed in Room 1054. Wow.

I was going to post the view from our room, and was surprised to see Taaren posted it already, as we also stayed in Room 1054. Wow.

More photos are always appreciated. I can insert links to multiple posts.

IMGP3251.JPG

IMGP3018.JPG

IMGP3019.JPG

Thank you so much for all the information. Tomorrow I will be able to book our 12/1/12 arrival 7 months out and have been so unsure of what view to request. I see now we will definitely be happy with a pool view. I plan on calling Member Services to see if I can request a specific building (think we would prefer Eva because it is close to lobby, etc.) otherwise I will book myself online. Once again, thanks so much for all your hard work.

Thank you so much for all the information. Tomorrow I will be able to book our 12/1/12 arrival 7 months out and have been so unsure of what view to request. I see now we will definitely be happy with a pool view. I plan on calling Member Services to see if I can request a specific building (think we would prefer Eva because it is close to lobby, etc.) otherwise I will book myself online. Once again, thanks so much for all your hard work.

Good luck on getting what you want!. We have booked a Pool View Studio for September 15-22, and we requested the Ewa Building/Near Lobby. The main reason we requested the Ewa Building is that we really don't want a 1st floor villa, and there are a few Pool View villas on the 1st floor in the Waianae Building. Of course, a request is just a request, so no telling what we'll end up with.

Thanks for all the hard work on this post. Love seeing the pictures. Hopefully I can convince my DH someday to go!

Good luck on getting what you want!. We have booked a Pool View Studio for September 15-22, and we requested the Ewa Building/Near Lobby. The main reason we requested the Ewa Building is that we really don't want a 1st floor villa, and there are a few Pool View villas on the 1st floor in the Waianae Building. Of course, a request is just a request, so no telling what we'll end up with.
We just returned from our stay at Aulani and had a first floor pool view studio and it was wonderful. It was room 110 and it was between the Menehuni Bridge and the bridge to the Koi Pond. I thought it was the best location in the whole resort.

The first pic is that of the Menehuni bridge as seen from our patio.
View%2520from%2520our%2520patio.jpg

The next is the pic of the bridge to the Koi Pond as seen from our patio.
View%2520from%2520our%2520patio2.jpg

We ate a lot of lunches and breakfasts on that patio and had our own cocktails there in the evening.

Here's my DW enjoying a cold beer one night.
DVC%2520438.jpg

I loved our pool view studio we had last January, but I think I'm going to try for a standard view 1 bedroom for our December 2012 trip. I need to save some points for a DL trip in May 2013.

I can't remember the room number, this was the 3rd floor, near elevators.

403180_358743357470663_100000050058902_1506532_918804116_n.jpg

378726_347006775310988_100000050058902_1473825_1450534823_n.jpg

I loved our pool view studio we had last January. . . .

I can't remember the room number, this was the 3rd floor, near elevators.

It looks like you were in Villa #310 in the Waianae Building. Mouseaider was in Villa #110, which is also a Pool View Studio, and your photo's camera angle of the bridge to the Koi Pond looks similar to his.

I'm going to list your villa as #310, but if you remember your actual room number, please let me know and I'll correct it if necessary.

Thanks for posting!

As promised, here are the views from our 2bed Poolside Gardens view. LOVED the set-up and views. We were in room 508 in the Waianae Building - easy to get to reception, the lifts, the pools, the gym, and the car park. We would request again in a heartbeat.

t05dhd.jpg

1z6y5j5.jpg

Hope this helps !

Cheers,
Sally :)

We were in 857 and it was indeed an Island View studio. I'll post some pictures hopefully this weekend.

I wish we had been higher, I was going to ask at check in but I just wanted to get into our room at that point. We were not in our room all that much and there's so many lovely seating areas through the resort that we didn't mind the island view, especially since it meant being able to take a longer trip though part of us wish we spent a few more points for pool view -- there's always next time, right? :goodvibes

Here is the view (4-photo panorama) from the patio of room 1007. The shoreline in the distance is 'west' and the Marriott tower is ~ 'southwest'. This was taken early evening, thus the dim exposure.

The sliding doors are angled toward the shore. Guest parking is visible at far right. The road on this side serves the entrance for Marriott, a small public parking lot between JWM and Aulani, and DIS employees make the U-turn to enter the lower (employee) parking levels. The edge of the lagoon is visible at the far left, just below middle.

7139804519_797a5b0c95.jpg

Thanks to wipedaler, we now know the location of the studios and the one-bedroom villas for all of the lock-off two-bedrooms villas in Aulani's Phase 1 and Phase 2. I have updated the charts in Post #1 to show how the lock-offs are configured.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their photos!

Forgot to mention this: During our stay, the DVC gang was giving tours of 1006, right across the hall. I can only suspect that they were showing a 2-bedrooom layout, with a spectacular view of the central area (pools, river, volcano).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!