Aulani - studio laundry - info

Unclelude

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We just finished our first stay at Aulani... I thought I'd share this info about the shared laundry available to a studio/hotel room. I never found this info researching before we left.

We ran out of clean clothes with 2 nights to go. The way they work the shared laundry for hotel/studio is they simply give you 16 tokens (dollars) for the laundry room. (You can get 16 per day! )

The washer and dryer are 4 each. Soap and fabric softener are 3 each.

The dryers were bigger than they looked. We were able to put both loads of wash in the dryer... With only a couple of thicker articles of clothing damp when done. So we ended up with one token left over 😀. (8 for wash, 4 for dryer and 3 for soap)

Anyway, if you think you would do multiple loads in one day, it might be a good idea to get a couple days worth of tokens early so you can use them at your convenience.

Have fun!

Thanks for sharing... I only ask for 8 tokens each time when I need to do laundry, for washer and dryer, and always provided my own laundry detergent, didn't know you can get up to 16 tokens to cover buying the soap/fabric softener also, but it's not a big deal, I am used to always bringing my own.

But, it's always good to learn something new!!!

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts