Aulani Reservations- 7 months out for 2nd week of January

kywhiskey

Earning My Ears
I posted last week but got no response so I thought I would try to word my question differently. Looking to use my DVC points at Aulani which is not my home resort for Jan. 7-14 so need to wait until 7 months out. Anybody know chances of a 1 bedroom villa being available then? This is a lowest points week so am very hopeful, but was curious if anyone else was able to do this previously? Thanks, Jeff

I don't think you will have a problem. I had no trouble getting a standard view one-bedroom for early-Feb. From what I recall, other views were also available. I talked to an Aulani cast remember about popular times since I would like to go back. She said the most popular times are Christmas/New Years, Spring Break and Summer (nothing surprising there.) By Jan 7th I would guess most schools are back in session and demand would drop.

At 7 months out for January 8-15, 2017, the equivalent Sunday to Sunday period of January 7-14, 2018, all 1BR booking categories at Aulani were open except for standard view which was missing 5 nights.

Thanks for the responses and information. Just curious, how can you check what was available 7 months out the past January?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter