Aulani Jan 20-28, 2022

Hjenkins

Earning My Ears
Hi there
I am not sure if I am breaking any rules with this post. I have a two bedroom suite rented through DVC points and I know I cannot cancel. I can change the name though and was wondering if anyone would like to go to Aulani during that time. I am aware that I will lose some money and will offer a great deal, but with the way the world is going I am afraid I will not be able to fly into Hawaii at this rate and lose everything. if this is allowed and anyone is interested I can provide proof and all you will need to prove I am not a scammer. The name change would go through DVC rentals
Thank you

Hi there
I am not sure if I am breaking any rules with this post. I have a two bedroom suite rented through DVC points and I know I cannot cancel. I can change the name though and was wondering if anyone would like to go to Aulani during that time. I am aware that I will lose some money and will offer a great deal, but with the way the world is going I am afraid I will not be able to fly into Hawaii at this rate and lose everything. if this is allowed and anyone is interested I can provide proof and all you will need to prove I am not a scammer. The name change would go through DVC rentals
Thank you
If you haven't already done so, try posting on the DVC Buy/Rent Forum for more attention.

I did but got a not warm response as it was for DVC members only and I am only renting points from a DVC rental place

I did but got a not warm response as it was for DVC members only and I am only renting points from a DVC rental place
If you are not the owner of the points, how can you rent the reservation? Only the owner can change the name of the guest. Does your contract allow you to rent your reservation? Which DVC rental place is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter