Aulani in the Time of Covid- a Dec 2020 TR- Complete

Thank you for your TR. I have trip booked for Feb and I'm still deciding whether I should cancel or go. I don't feel "right" going on vacation when so many are suffering now. OTOH, I've been Q-ing since March and am very cautious and literally coop up for months. Always wearing masks, distancing, remote learning...etc. Reading your TR makes me think I can / should go ahead. Dreading the 72 Covid test though.....

Great trip report—thank you for sharing! We had our first trip to Aulani last March (on rented points), making it home (also Minnesota) right before the closure. I can’t wait to return! When we do, thanks to your report, we’ll plan to visit Kapolei for some dinners. When we were just looking for nourishment versus experience in the evenings, we often walked across the street for dinner. Kapolei sounds like it would have been a good alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter