Aulani Anniversary Questions

Glent59

DVC Member since 2009
Good Morning All!

The wife and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary May of '19 and we will be able to book our trip this week. This is NOT our first trip to Aulani, but we plan on renewing our vows while we are there. The family is coming for the event ( and yes dad get to pay... ). BUT, has anyone done this? we are looking for someone to perform the service on the beach. photographers to recommend? Time of the day? Morning? Sunset?? What else should i be thinking of? I do plan on contacting the Concierge once i book the trip ( my 7 month window opens this Tuesday the 16th of Oct. ).

BUT, trying to get some first hand experiences on what to do, not to do, suggestions etc...

Thanks all for any help / guidance / advice.....

my suggestion as someone who hasn't been married nearly so long is save the money and retire earlier rather than spend a fortune on vow renewals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter