Aulani a designated quarantine hotel?

Yes i don't see this will help tourism in any meaningful manner. Unless guests have the run of the whole resort then I don't see too many people spending 6 days in their rooms. Although if I was retired and had the time and resources I might just to get to spend time in Hawaii without huge crowds.

Yes i don't see this will help tourism in any meaningful manner. Unless guests have the run of the whole resort then I don't see too many people spending 6 days in their rooms. Although if I was retired and had the time and resources I might just to get to spend time in Hawaii without huge crowds.

Yeah, I agree, what good would be a hotel room if you can't even enjoy the resort. Unless you get a full kitchen with a nice ocean view, and can get groceries delivered, that's still usually won't be enough to entice most people.

Great3

Now this would make me NOT travel to Hawaii. I like the testing 72 hours in advance better

Even the 72 hours before may not be effective as you can catch it on the way and be a asymptomatic and still spread it. I understand where they are coming from but it’s not a true fail safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter