August Hours on Disney.com

Michelina

Disney Crazy!!!!<br><font color=magenta>Once you'v
I went to Disney.com to see if there were any changes made to August hours and they have been taken down! :confused: What's up with that? Do you think they are updating the hours or perhaps it's just a system problem? Let me know what you guys think! :Pinkbounc

Don't know, but the hours seemed a little off to me. At least MGM during the first week. They were open T-W-Th until 10, and the rest of the week until 9. Diana

Hmm... They are back up now and they are the same. I keep hoping that they change the 1st week to 10pm across the board at MGM and add a second Fantasmic on Sunday the 3rd ehich is when we'll be there. :rolleyes:

I was hoping they would add an e-night the last week... I keep hoping! I also wanted to see the MK open longer at night. Oh well. I'm excited to be going!

In looking at the June and August hours, I noticed that the MK hours are very similar when comparing early June and late August (i.e., Fridays closing at 7:00). Does anyone know if the MK hours were extended in early June to give some glimmer of hope to those of us visiting in late August? I still can't get over that MK will be closing some nights when it's still light out!

Thanks -- Kelly

The hours I just checked for the MK Aug 9-16 didn't seem to reflect the enights. Is this usual?

Originally posted by bonzie1
I was hoping they would add an e-night the last week... I keep hoping! I also wanted to see the MK open longer at night. Oh well. I'm excited to be going!

Same here. I've already spoken with someone at Disney on this, she told me to keep checking the website, that an e-night could very well be added. Let's keep our fingers crossed.:D

Originally posted by grinningghost
Same here. I've already spoken with someone at Disney on this, she told me to keep checking the website, that an e-night could very well be added. Let's keep our fingers crossed.:D

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for E-nights Tuesday the 26th and Friday the 29th plus longer MK hours on Sunday the 24th. :Pinkbounc

I'll cross my toes too! Up until now, I was only crossing my fingers! Let's keep hoping! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter