August 6th-12th POFQ

BeRocka

Closet Fanatic
Hi everyone! This is my first post but we're excited to be so close to our trip date, so I figured I would share. Like the title states, myself, my wife and our 6 and 9 year old daughters will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter from the 6th thru 12th in August. Hopefully the trip feels as long as our wait has been!:hyper:

Also, just an FYI- I called a CM to inquire about getting the Disney Visa discount for our reservations. They moved us into a garden view from a standard and refunded $358.
As of 6pm 7/20 they still had garden and river view rooms but standards were sold out.

Hi everyone! This is my first post but we're excited to be so close to our trip date, so I figured I would share. Like the title states, myself, my wife and our 6 and 9 year old daughters will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter from the 6th thru 12th in August. Hopefully the trip feels as long as our wait has been!:hyper:

Also, just an FYI- I called a CM to inquire about getting the Disney Visa discount for our reservations. They moved us into a garden view from a standard and refunded $358.
As of 6pm 7/20 they still had garden and river view rooms but standards were sold out.

You are going to love POFQ. It is one of our favorite resorts, beautiful and compact. The waterslide is going to be perfect for your girls, its not too big. My son loved it at that age. Enjoy your trip!!

What is this Disney Visa discount you speak of? Is this a current promotion or a year round thing? I'm getting ready to book on Monday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!