August 31st 2013 - 7 night Mediterranean cruise aboard the Disney Magic

Another Reminder! Anyone who wants to join us for the Hard Rock Meet up and is not on the list already, I need to know within the next week or two because I need to make a per person deposit to secure the booking. If anyone needs more information, just ask! :)

We are Luis(44, the Disney-man), Fina(not allowed :rotfl2:) and Erica (10).
This is our first cruise ever! We are from Spain, we live half the way between Madrid and Barcelona.

We are Luis(44, the Disney-man), Fina(not allowed :rotfl2:) and Erica (10).
This is our first cruise ever! We are from Spain, we live half the way between Madrid and Barcelona.

Hello Luis, Fina and Erica! We are going to have a fabulous time on this cruise! See the first page of this thread for more information about some of the things we have planned and let us know if you have any questions about anything at all to do with the cruise. We look forward to getting to know you!

One bit of advice, if you have a travel adaptor for your electronics that need charging (phones, camera, etc.) I suggest you bring it. The ship has only USA style plugs, as far as I know. I am searching my house for my adaptor...:scared1:

LINKED DINING

Hi everyone

Now that most of us will have booked their palo, spa treatments and excursions, does anyone want to link dining and be sitting with our fellow DISers/FB chums during the cruise, rather than being randomly seated by DCL?

I'm happy to take on this task, if you want to link, please let me know in a PM,

Your lead reservation name
Reservation number
Main or late dining
How many adults and kids in your party and ages of the kids

Makes it easy to have kids of similar ages sitting together

Your ressie for booking activities could get locked out till you get onboard, so get them all done before the link is done :)

I've posted this on the Facebook page too

It's getting closer!!!

Mary

Hello again fellow cruisers! Just a notice for our new cruisers that some of us are planning on meeting up the night before the cruise at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. It is a fun way to meet some of our new friends before we even get on board! I am making the final arrangements now, so I need to know if anyone else is interested. If you want more information, just let me know and I will be in touch!

Hello Luis, Fina and Erica! We are going to have a fabulous time on this cruise! See the first page of this thread for more information about some of the things we have planned and let us know if you have any questions about anything at all to do with the cruise. We look forward to getting to know you!

One bit of advice, if you have a travel adaptor for your electronics that need charging (phones, camera, etc.) I suggest you bring it. The ship has only USA style plugs, as far as I know. I am searching my house for my adaptor...:scared1:

Thanks for the suggestion! As far as I know, there is one plug at the bathroom adapted for european standard. But some adaptors are a good idea for extra plugs :goodvibes

Danielle C said:
We are going to be joining you all on this cruise, and are so excited! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (we were on the Fantasy Dec 12' to the Caribbean).

Welcome! If you look at page 1 of this thread, it also will give you our Facebook page.

Hello Danielle and Family! Aren't we all lucky to be going on this cruise? See the first page of this thread and let us know if you are interested in joining some of our activities, especially Mixology and the Hard Rock meet up. Look forward to getting to know you!

Hi cruisers!
Also, I was wondering, since this is the last pre-renovation cruise, do you think that we might be able to get some extra souvenirs, like cutlery from restaurants that will be remade or something like that? I would love to take a special little something home from the Magic. Has anyone here ever taken a pre-renovation cruise? Does something like this happen or is it just wishful thinking? Excuses, if those questions were already asked, I didn't get to read all 22 pages. :)
Thanks in advance,
Greetings,
Anubis7

Hi there,

I did the Eastbound Transatlantic and the 2nd Med Cruise this summer and I asked the cruise directors on both cruises whether they would have a charity auction or something along the line, well the answer I got back from both Cruise Director Darren (EBTA) and then Peter (MED) that no, infact DCL are to be very strict and to ensure that nothing goes a miss during the cruise whatsoever. DCL have containers waiting to strip the ship out of chairs and fittings to be packaged and shipped in containers back to Florida to go into Disneys "prop" warehouse so to speak.

The only thing I would buy would be the Sebastion Lamps, well maybe at the rear of Parrott Cay, it will be an interesting cruise and some new rooms have already been done and we shall all have to spot the small changes or the contractors already onboard, if you get to the check in and the "Mickey say's the ships full" then bet you bottom dollar it's full of imagineers and contractors, also lookout for the boarding up of the elevators on the last night, it happened on the night of the last dry dock. It will be interesting, many of the crew, well over 2 thirds are going home off contract as we also disembark so they will be "go home happy" too.

See you all in a few weeks.

Just popping over to say, Bon Voyage :cheer2:

I head off to Florida in the next few days so won't get chance to visit again so I wish you all a wonderful holiday and a magical cruise :beach:

Have a bahama mama for me :woohoo:

extremely late to this - found it today ! we are in Barcelona, gettin ready to sail tomorrow. First Disney cruise but have done WDW and DL lots before .. Travelling is my husband Neil, myself, my daughter (14) and my youngest daughter (2)

My teen would love to meet up with any other 14 year old girls who might be travelling - she is a bit shy when alone !

Happy holidays ! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter