August 31, 2013- FANTASY 7 Night Western Caribbean

DisneyMom2008

Mouseketeer
So excited, can't wait for this cruise! Anyone else on this cruise that wants to participate in the FE? My kids love doing this!

I just tried to post to this thread but I'm not too computer savy. I'm looking to connect with others taking this cruise. Yes, I'd like to do the FE list if it doesn't get too long. Once the list was so long (74 I think) it took up half a suitcase to get the stuff on board. : ) Still I had a lot of fun puting stuff together. How many kids and ages?

Disney Hugs - Christine

My kids will 14DD & 16DS at the time of cruise. I know they are older but only want to cruise Disney, which is fine by me!:cool1: The most we have ever had for the FE was 45 and I thought that was alot.

Hi

We haven't officially booked yet, but we just decided that this will be our next cruise. I will be emailing our TA this week to move our dummy date to this sailing. We are a family of 4 two kids who will be 5 and 8.

We are definitely interested in FE.

Has anyone considered making a Facebook group? We did it for our previous cruise and it was a great way to keep up communication.

My family recently sailed the Fantasy on the same Western Itinerary. When I say recently I mean we got off the ship 2 weeks ago lol. So if anyone has questions let me know.

Would love the Facebook group page but not sure how to make it. If anyone knows how to and wants to set it up that would be great!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Happy Tuesday all. Right now we are booked on the fantasy for the April 20th sailing, but yesterday one of our daughters who is in 8th grade came home ALL excited about the 8th grade Washington DC/NY trip. Well the trip is on May 6th and is just barely shy of $2000 :sad2: So we can not pay off the cruise and her trip AND round trip air fare for the six of us from Ca to FL all within the next 5 months. So Aug 31st was actually a few hundred dollars cheaper for our cabin category 05B and because of Labor Day the kids would only miss 4 days of school. We have not told our other children yet...they are NOT going to be happy :mad: April 20th is our twin boys 12th birthday and they thought it was GREAT that they got to sail on their bday. And our 16 year old daughter will be very very upset that we are putting it all off just so her sister can go to DC. Oh the joys of teenagers :rotfl: This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our 9th cruise over all. And even though our kids are getting older they INSIST that we ONLY sail on Disney. :thumbsup2 I am going to call DCL this afternoon and then let DU know. Wish me luck :lmao:

Welcome!!:) I think we cruised together before, September 2009. I know about the DC trips, we just booked my daughter's trip with her school for March. Good luck with switching & telling everyone about the change!!

Welcome. I'm already super excited about this trip. For about a day we were considering going on the Oasis of the Seas instead, but both my husband and I said that we loved DCL and the Fantasy so much why we would want to take a risk and do something else, particularly when are kids are still young enough to love all parts of DCL.

From Spain.

We just book it.

It's going to be our 4th DC. We are DH (38) DD (7) DS (7) and me (37)

I can't wait...

:wizard:

This is our first cruise ever, booked and only 292 days to go!!!! Family of five, kids ten and under. Thinking of doing FE, still not too sure what it entails but kids Ike the idea of it.

DSC_0283.jpg

Thought I would post some pics from my 7 day Eastern Cruise on the Fantasy on Nov 3 :surfweb:

BTW I will be going on this cruise :thumbsup2

My Name is Jill.

On the Magic and the Wonder - one could not get up too close to the Satellites. You could go on Deck 7 where there was a place to chillax and lay out. Not too many folks went there.

Now on The Fantasy there is a place called Satellite Falls on the sun deck on Deck 13 Forward, Not only can you sit on the area where the water is you can also sit and relax, sun or just read in the chairs. I totally enjoyed it.

My daughter took oodles of pics of the ship and events. I hope no one will mind if I post a few. Just to get this forum going :moped:

So my 2013 cruise has changed 4 times but I think This August 31 cruise is the last and final change. I booked opening day on an Oct 5 2013 cruise but ds decided he didnt want to miss school so I changed to May 25 cruise than dh wanted alaska so we were changing to june. But after pricing everything I just cant swing alaska and paying $1500 more for june over sept just doesnt make since to me. So here we are a little bummed we cant go eastern caribean but still super excited for western. Ds will have to miss 4 days of school. And it is only second wk of school so he wont be missing too much.
There will be 5 of us sailing Me and Dh 34 and 3 ds (12,9,4). We have sailed on the dream twice. And are tired of the bahamas, we were lucky enough to go 3 times in one yr but dont care to back anytime soon. Except going to castaway cay of course. We love to go there.
we had a great meet on our 2012 cruise, I hope to get to know all of you so we will be able to enjoy the cruise together. We want to do an fe if anyone is organizing and please let me know if a fb has been set up.
now to wait for 2014 dates to be released and check out port excursions.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter