August 26,2006 7 day

BAYSIDE MOM

Mouseketeer
Anyone cruising on these dates? Don't see a thread yet! DH, Myself and 7year old :earsgirl: August 26 is her 7th birthday! I use to get a carvel cake as a kid when it was my birthday, she gets a cruise! Also 5 year old :earsboy: and 2year old :earsgirl: ! Can't wait, hope the weather isnt scaring people off! :banana:

BAYSIDE MOM said:
Anyone cruising on these dates? Don't see a thread yet! DH, Myself and 7year old :earsgirl: August 26 is her 7th birthday! I use to get a carvel cake as a kid when it was my birthday, she gets a cruise! Also 5 year old :earsboy: and 2year old :earsgirl: ! Can't wait, hope the weather isnt scaring people off! :banana:
We will be on that cruise and I have a 6 1/2DD who will love to meet new friends. Will your 7 and 5 year old be doing the club?
cathy :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter