August 25, 2017 - MK Hours?

VillainFavs

DIS Veteran
Looking at calendars for August, MK is listed as closing at 9:00 most nights, which I know will probably get extended before then.

But on Friday, August 25, they list a 7:00 close. They wouldn't be starting Halloween Parties already, would they? Why else would it be closing so early?

The night time magic hours, or whatever they're called, wouldn't cause the park to close that early, right?

Some have speculated that there will be a MNSSHP party in August - some have said its possible someone is holding it for a private event. Anyone's guess I suppose. :)

I noticed on the calendar that just came out for Friday Aug 25 that MK closes at 7pm that day with EMM. This is what they always seem to do for party nights. Is seems as though MNSSHP might be starting that night? If so, I am SO SO SO excited cause that will be our last day before leaving on a cruise and I've always wanted to do this. Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this to be true!

I noticed on the calendar that just came out for Friday Aug 25 that MK closes at 7pm that day with EMM. This is what they always seem to do for party nights. Is seems as though MNSSHP might be starting that night? If so, I am SO SO SO excited cause that will be our last day before leaving on a cruise and I've always wanted to do this. Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this to be true!
Merged you to this Aug. 25 thread where MNSSHP is speculated.

It began on Sept 2 last year, so Aug 25 isn't that far off.
It looks like if it does begin on Aug. 25th, it's only once a week or so until the typical scheduling begins. Hope it's true for you - a nice way to begin your cruise vacay! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter