Augh, rawr. VENT!

Cassidy

<marquee><font color=blue>Future Mrs. Ryan Seacres
Jealousy just takes over my life.

I can't be here. I just, can't. I'm so jealous of these people, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, their just living the life I want so incredibly bad. Not the money, not the fame, just, what they do! It's taking over my life!
The simplest things just, set me off somehow. I keep listening to Selena Gomez's Fly to Your Heart music video, it's just..I want that! I just am SO frustrated right now.
I don't want hugs. I don't want you guys to tell me I can do it if I put my mind to it, because I CANT. It's because of my family. If I could get away from them, I would. Their just so unsupportive its crazy.
If you even knew how uncaring my mother is, you would be blown away.
All she cares about is her STUPID computer and her STUPID weight problems.
We're tight on money right now, and thats another reason. I'm afraid if we do anything to help me with this, it would cost hundreds of dollars that we dont have.
AUGH.

I need to vent.
Really, really bad.

Awee<3
I think every family is really tight on money nowadays. Our parents have to manage their money a lot right now due to the economy.
But you'll get your chance to reach your goals! :hug:

Well, I don't know what really to say. You can look at it from two sides:

The "Reach for the Stars" side:
Saying this, you try to never give up on your dreams. Walt Disney is a good example of that. He drew on his farmhouse wall in Missouri when he was young with tar. Needless to say, he got punished, but he kept drawing. When he started the Disney Studios, he was drawing Oswald the Rabbit. When he lost the rights to Oswald, he came up with Mortimor. Now his wifre Lillian persuaded him to change it to Mickey, which is a HUGE success. So there is the side that if yo keep going, keep trying, you will get want you want.

The "You are where you are" side:
Whenever I feel bad because that I have so much; ie- love, a home, plenty of food, when others are starving. Now we are Christian, so she goes to me, "God has placed you in this house for a reason. Now we don't know this reason, but He has big plans for you, I can feel it." You have been placed where you are for a reason.

I can see it from both sides; which one are you drawn too?

Cassidy, you need to chill. You're 13 years old and you're jealous of people who are going to be has-beens in 10 years. You have the rest of your life to chase your dreams, enjoy being a kid now. Go crazy and have fun, don't think about a career until it's time.

IMO, everything happens for a reason. You just need to wait and see.

Cassidy, you need to chill. You're 13 years old and you're jealous of people who are going to be has-beens in 10 years. You have the rest of your life to chase your dreams, enjoy being a kid now. Go crazy and have fun, don't think about a career until it's time.

Nice!

I'd rather be a has-been than a never-has-been. Just sayin'.

So by that sentiment, you'd rather be someone who was famous with money up the ying yang and no real friends than a nobody with an okay amount of money and great friends?

That's how most famous people end up, you hear that they have no real friends because they were famous.

:hug: Aw Cass. Seriously, don't give up! Just know you have Kara and I. You'll get there someday. Never give up!

Awe. :/
Well, have you ever seen the movie "8 Mile"? It's basically the story of Eminem, one of the greatest white rappers. Watch the movie, and it'll change your opinion. Even if you have money problems, you can still make it big. Money helps, but it isn't the main reason why people are actors and musicians.

Okay, well the full saying is :

I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
-
Milton Berle

and that all depends on how you look at it.
There are people who are infinate times more important then celebritys.

I totally agree, Sonya.

So by that sentiment, you'd rather be someone who was famous with money up the ying yang and no real friends than a nobody with an okay amount of money and great friends?

That's how most famous people end up, you hear that they have no real friends because they were famous.

I totally agree.

Be happy with what you have, jealousy is pointless. We can't have everything we want unfortunately and thats the hard truth. Some dreams come true and some can't.

If your really serious about this, YOU can make it happen. You don't necessarily need support from your family. If you have a true talent, you will get discovered if you do all the things you can. Not necessarily spending any money.

Personally, I'd rather have a great bunch of friends & family and an avg life, than fake friends and so much money that I wouldn't know what to do with it.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter