Aug 2006

momto4cs

Earning My Ears
Grandma bought Orange Lake last year, and wants all of her kids to go in 06.
Her week was late May, which was the last week of school and since all 6 of us kids have kids we couldnt do it. So she got it switched to Aug6-12. And got another Condo to kit our group. 18 total so far. As I have been lurking for several months. I thought Oh NO, it is Peak season. My question is should we try and change it to a week later or leave it. We are planning to to Universal, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, and Kennendy Space Center. The Kids range from 5-15. With most of them being 10+. Ideas?

momto4cs said:
Grandma bought Orange Lake last year, and wants all of her kids to go in 06.
Her week was late May, which was the last week of school and since all 6 of us kids have kids we couldnt do it. So she got it switched to Aug6-12. And got another Condo to kit our group. 18 total so far. As I have been lurking for several months. I thought Oh NO, it is Peak season. My question is should we try and change it to a week later or leave it. We are planning to to Universal, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, and Kennendy Space Center. The Kids range from 5-15. With most of them being 10+. Ideas?

If you are interested in switching the week, call RCI and make the request. While it might not show up on the system right now, there is plenty of times. I own a 3-bedroom for week 50 and occassionally get a call in October or November of the prior year asking if I was interested in banking the room as they have somebody looking for that week. IF something opens up - which I'm sure it will given the size of Orange Lake - you can have the change made. Hopefully you will luck out and get the new River Island complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter