ATTN: Texas DIS'ers going to MouseFest

Are you going to Mousefest this year?
December 7th -10th
:wizard:
Deb

We'll just miss each other-I leave for home on 12/6, staying at BCV. I'm not sure this part of Texas really counts anyways, we're more like Northern Mexico.:rotfl:

I ain't from Texas, but I go to MouseFest every year, so if you spot me in the parks or at one of the many meets, say hi in those cool Texan drawls of y'all's!

Are there any other MF threads in the Meets boards? The only ones I see are this one and the Jellyrolls meet thread.

Hey there, Deb :wave:. I should be there ::yes::. I've been to all the Mousefests so far. I'm currently trying to get my travel arrangements made.

But even sooner, I'll see you tomorrow at Mi Cocina for our DFW meet :cool1:.

I ain't from Texas, but I go to MouseFest every year, so if you spot me in the parks or at one of the many meets, say hi in those cool Texan drawls of y'all's!

Are there any other MF threads in the Meets boards? The only ones I see are this one and the Jellyrolls meet thread.

Hi Will,
I see you on Passporters all the time, I am Eeyore Tattoo..
Don't know of any other Dis meets Y'All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to make it to Mousefest, Things are a bit iffy right now..
I need some :wizard: to get there. I am working hard at becoming a travel agent affiliate with Mouse fan travel right now..
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter