Attire for brunch at Palos?

Jen in MA

<font color=blue>I Love the Mouse!<font color=gree
Just wondering what most people wear for the Palo's brunch... BF will kill me if I make him wear a tie unnecessarily ;)

DH wore a dress shirt (short sleeve, i think), and put a blazer/jacket over it. he looked really nice, not too dressy, but not too casual. :flower:

"Resort casual" is appropriate for brunch. I usualy wear a polo shirt or short sleeve casual shirt and a pair of pants. So by all means, no tie at brunch.

No tie, but no shorts either. Something in the middle is fine. I think my husband wore khaki pants and a nicer Hawaiian shirt.

Was wondering if the tipping at brunch is like the tipping at dinner? (had read most people tip $20 and up at dinner).

jordgubben said:
Was wondering if the tipping at brunch is like the tipping at dinner? (had read most people tip $20 and up at dinner).

We gave 20 for brunch. I think this time I will give more if the service is like last time.

Your husband can ABSOLUTELY wear shorts at brunch. I vetoed this for my husband (2 weeks ago) as I thought it wasn't allowed and when we got in line to be seated 2 couples ahead of us,were wearing shorts. So, I says to the maitre'd (to prove my point to DH that those people were breaking the rules), "you don't allow shorts at brunch do you?" And he says "Oh yes ma'm, we relax the rules at brunch and we do allow Khaki button down shorts with a casual shirt". So, I did get a little ribbing from DH on that one! Of course, you don't want to go in cutoffs or Ronjon bermudas but he did say that khaki button down were appropriate and we saw lots of men wearing them with nice polos. I did not see any woman wearing shorts, but lots of capri's.

Jenn

I just posted this picture on another thread here -- this is DH and I at Palo in January:
palo.jpg

I was 4 months pregnant for this cruise -- so the maternity stretchy-waist pants were a GOD SEND!!! I ate a lot!!! LOL - So my suggestion is nothing form-fitting. Room to expand! :goodvibes

This is DH and myself at brunch.

palos.jpg

We felt like we were "just right", he was in a polo and chino's and I was in a "resort casual" two piece linen pants set.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter