Attention Value Resort fans-your opinions please!!

Which value resort is best for us?

• All-Star Music

• All-Star Movies

• Pop Century

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have only stayed at Pop so I can't compare it with the All Stars.

DW and I stayed in building #3, part of the 50's section. We were facing the lake, on the 4th floor and could see the fireworks from Epcot (I think) while standing just outside our door. I thought the room was a bit on the small side, but not an issue for just 2 people.

We loved staying there. I think the best word to describe it is fun. As I mentioned, I can't compare it to the other values, but I certainly give it a :thumbsup2.

Hey! When we went in 2006 we stayed in the Mickey Mouse telephone building and our room overlooked the lake. It was really nice back then, when we would come in at night and put our daughter to bed, then we'd sit outside the room and just relax. We could even see Fantasmic! This year we were in the Roger Rabbit building. Also overlooked the lake (if we weren't on the 1st floor!), but was VERY far from the food court and buses.

Also, we got in the fridge swap this year and it worked out wonderfully! I would recommend it to anyone staying at POP! Seriously, PM me if you want more info - it was a piece of cake (which would have stayed mighty fresh in my FREE fridge for the week!).

We just stayed at Pop after staying first at GF( a few years ago), then at FQ (last year).

If we do a value again I'd try ASMu. Pop just didn't do it for me, though my DH and DD both loved it.

Too loud both noise and visual. The lake was OK, but the view was of the deserted Classic Years, not very appealing.

I chose ASMU. We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. I'm staying at Pop this year because that is where my daughter wanted to stay. If I had my choice I would be at ASMU again. I'm not sure if anyone answered your question about the Banjo, but it is located in the Country Fair section. That is the section farthest to the back and many people say it is a long walk. The resort is smaller then Pop, so if you don't mind a little extra walk each day then CF will be good for you. We stayed there once and have also stayed in Braodway. Both were fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter