Attention United Airlines passengers!

heidijanesmith

DIS Veteran
We booked our Aug 1-13th flight with United in Feb. I check my reservations every once in a while, just to make sure nothing has changed. Good thing I checked this AM!! United has merged with another airline and they totally changed my flights.

We were leaving DesMoines at 6:00 AM, arriving in Chicago 7:30
Leaving Chicago at 9:00 into MCO at 12:30......
United changed my flight to leaving DM at 6:00 AM
Leaving chicago at 6:10 AM

I was on hold with United for 55 minutes and they finally changed my flights. I had upgraded to "economy plus" at the time of originally booking....well the new plane from DM to Chicago is so small they, do not even offer economy plus seats. I am having to request a refund on-line. Has anyone ever been refunded from United and how long does it take?

Check your flights and hopefully you won't be affected to much!

Yes, United's merge with Continental has been in progress for more than a year. They are one airline as of last month.

Many flight schedules are changing. There can be long waits when you call, even if you are eligible to call on the 1K line. It has been a very frustrating experience for frequent UA flyers. It is good advice to keep an eye on UA reservations for changes.

FYI, E+ is not an upgrade. I don't know how long your refund will take. What did UA tell you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter