Attention Popcorn lovers!!!!

binny

do something that MATTERS!
I have made a DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of me!!

I had some popcorn but was really in the mood for something sweeter. I found some vanilla/almond cappuccino powder ( the kind you sprinkle on your coffee) and tried that and guess what???

ITS DELICIOUS!!!!!

I bought a BIG jar at Ross the other day for $2.29 so it isnt that expensive

Anyway, just wanted to share!

I tried this at a friends house & my DD and I liked it so much we ran out & bought it. It's Kraft mac & cheese flavored powder that comes in a shaker can like their parmesan. It's in the grocery dept with the parmesan. It's about 1.59 here and it's for sprinkling on popcorn to make cheese corn. VERY GOOD!

I like mine with salt, pepper, and a pinch of Cayenne. Vanilla almond cappuccino powder is not allowed in our house ;).

Lars624,
This is a little off topic but is the kraft cheese still available in shakers in your area. They quit carrying it around here.

Steve

I was going to ask the same question. I haven't seen that product around here for a long time. A good friend and college buddy used to take cooked spaghetti and put butter on it then sprinkle on the cheddar cheese. It was one of my favorite bachelor treats. Sometimes I'd even drizzle on some Ragu.

I remember that you used to be able to buy microwave cheese popcorn and microwave carmel corn. It must be getting close to mealtime because these all sound yummy to me right now.

Towncrier & Fireplug- It is absolutely still available here I just bought it last week. I could probably send you some if you would like me too. Let me know.

I am addicted to Crunch and Munch buttery toffee. Not the fat free stuff. I keep buying the family size and finishing it off in 2-3 days all by myself. I never thought of a make your own sweet stuff version. I will have to try it.

Ricola - that sounds good! Yum! I'm more for salty rather than sweet.

I hot air pop my popcorn and spray some butter flavored Pam on it, then sprinkle garlic salt on that. Although, I may try Ricola's way too.

When trying to keep calories down, but craving something sweet, I microwave popcorn in a paper lunch bag, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar over it. It's really good, DH even tries to steal some when I'm eating it, and he's definitely the sweet tooth couneisourre (sp?) in our family.:D

Thanks for the offer Lars. That's very kind of you. I'll check the shelves in the grocery store the next time that I'm there.

OK I was just at Target and they have all these new " GLAZES" for popcorn you cook it in a kettle with oil and put this glaze in with the oil.. anyway, it came in Blue Rasberry, Apple Cinnamon, Strawberry, and several others!
They have a whole endcap devoted strictly to pocorn lol they also had a few powders like sour cream and onion, ranch, movie butter, and a few more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter