Attendance Levels

ccane11

Earning My Ears
Hi from newbie,

Curious to know as to what the level of attendance at the theme parks are for the first 2 weeks of December usually.

Welcome!:bounce: :bounce:

I've never been to the parks in December, but we just got back on Sunday and it wasn't crowded. We stayed on-site and had Express Access, but from what I remember the standby lines were 10-20 minutes for just about everything. Hope this is helpful to you.

The beginning of December isn't usually too bad. If you go later in the month closer to the holidays it begins to be terrable.

Early december on a sunday morning you have the park to yourself. It is the best:bounce:

I've done both USF and WDW during the week before Christmas week, which this year would be Dec. 15-21. It was empty! One year we stayed offsite at a hotelon Rt. 192. When we checked in, we asked the manager how crowded it was. He told us there were only (23) out of (250) rooms full for the entire week. We basically walked into every ride.

I've been doing research for the past year on both Disney & Universal. I'll be driving down with my family a group of 13 altogether. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter