ATM fees in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo?

mulderxcoltrane

DIS Veteran
Hi folks,

Looking for someone with recent experience:

Heading to the Asian parks soon and while I don't pay any fees to my bank for using another ATM machine, I can't seem to find out what kind of fees the foreign ATMs might charge.

Any help?

To piggyback on this (and because I know you were just there) were there ATMs at the Shanghai pudong airport?

Sorry I couldn't tell you - I got all my cash before I went so I wasn't really looking for ATMs.

I know what fees are coming from my bank; I'm trying to find out what fees the local (Asian) banks charge for using their machines.

I would have thought this would be something your bank could tell you. From memory I don't think we've ever been charged by the actual ATM in Asia (and if we have, it would have been pretty negligible), but I didn't use any ATMs in China so not sure about that specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter